Learn Spanish on the Go with Pimsleur – In Your Car, On the Plane, Anywhere… No Books, No DVDs, No Software Required!Pimsleur Spanish Level 1 (Comprehensive 1) is the easiest & fastest course available to start holding Spanish conversations.
• Highly effective, 100% audio-based learning
• Based on Dr. Pimsleur’s famous research. Learn the Spanish language simply by listening & speaking
• Perfect for travelers, business executives, students & anyone who wants to hold real conversations
• No reading, writing, memorization, textbooks
• Just 30-minutes/day!
• Easily download onto your mp3 player
• No software (unlike Rosetta Stone & Fluenz) The Pimsleur method is an audio-only approach unlike any other available. Its revolutionary scientific system allows you to lock language material in your brain after just one listen!Takes you from beginner Spanish to a basic intermediate level in thirty, 30-minute Pimsleur Spanish lessons – 16 hours of real-life speaking sessions on 16 Spanish language learning audio CDs.
• Initiate & hold face-to-face conversations
• Handle everyday situations – ask for information, directions, & give basic information about yourself
• Participate in casual conversations
• Avoid basic cultural errors & handle travel requirements
• Establish rapport with strangers in foreign countries
• Begin sounding out words with native-like pronunciation About Dr. Pimsleur: Dr. Paul Pimsleur was a legendary linguist at universities around the world. His world-famous, scientifically-proven Pimsleur method has helped millions of people learn new languages quickly & easily. Featured on PBS – Purchased by the FBI.
Always check prices before purchasing !
I really love the audio learning with this series. I have always believed that learning a language by hearing it is by far the best way to learn one. Well it was one of my childrens ideas to learn spanish, so this was the way to go. You can take it with you in the vehicle or anywhere you have a cd player. Makes a wonderful gift for homeschoolers and I do believe that it is great for your homeschool learning. Most schools require a second language nowadays , so why not give this a try. It would be excellent for churches to keep several different languages on hand for those looking to go into missions work also.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.