Today I decided to change my Website name to what was our farm name, my goat and rabbit herd names that I registered with. Since 2001 we were known as Faithful Acres Farm, Faithful Acres Rabbitry here in New York and other places. I am also known for Faithful Acres Books, but since I do more then books I decided to just use our original name here. I do review books, products of all kinds and will be doing more in the near future, so Faithful Acres fits all those things. It is Faithful Acres ~ Faithful is He who calleth you…. I Thes.5:24 ! He is always faithful , even when we as human beings fail Him.
- View FaithfulAcres’s profile on Facebook
- View faithfulacresbk’s profile on Twitter
- View faithfulacresbodysoulspirit’s profile on Instagram
- View faithfulacres’s profile on Pinterest
- View linda-marie-finn’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCBQ2LzffzKZK7Nh-DbWxXUA’s profile on YouTube
- View LindaMarieFinn’s profile on Google+
About MeI am wife to Mark, Mamma to Seven wonderfully talented children (Amanda, Brittany, Wesley, Michael, Faith, Hope and Daniel) and Grandmamma to 7 wonderful grandchildren (Becca, Madison, Lizzie, John, Isaac, Marlena , Logan ,John and a new grandbaby end of March 2017. Each child is true blessing in my life. I cannot wait to have more! I am a friend to all those who desire that relationship with me and I am so much more then that… I am also the oldest of 7; I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers. My parents live about 15 miles from me here in rural New York state. My sibling’s live in many places, NY, MD, and WY. I always wish we were closer but we each have our own calling. Anyway, all roads lead home! For most of my life I grew up here in Central, Rural New York State. In a small town named Cato. It has a sweet rural charm to it. Today, I live just outside the small town of Red Creek, New York. We live on a small property that used to be a big farm. The farmland still surrounds us. There is said to be 120 acres and it can mostly be seen here across the road from me. It is crop land for mostly hay and some soybeans. I am thankful for the sweet country rolling land around me. I love wide open spaces. I am a Country Girl at Heart ! aka Countryfille !
- Follow Faithful Acres Body Soul Spirit on WordPress.com
- Adovia Amish Fiction App Reviews Author Facebook Parties Authors Baby Baking Balanced Challenge Becky Wade Becoming A Woman of Excellence Bedding Book Reviews Books on CD Books Sites Bundles Camping and Traveling Cheesemaking Children Christian Films Clothing Coming Soon ! Cookbooks Cooking Cynthia Heald Deborah Raney devotional Electronics Environmentally Friendly Failure Families Stitched Together With Love Featured Authors Food Freebies Friends Giveaways Fundraising Games Giveaways Giveaway Tips Great Book Deals Green Hair Care Health & Beauty Health and Wellness Historical Fiction His Word Home Products Homeschool Homeschool Reviews Homesteading Household It Works ! Jennifer Flanders Jolina Petersheim Julie Lessman Karen Witemeyer Kimberly Rose Johnson Kitchen Laura Frantz Lori Benton Marian Baay Mary Connealy Miralee Ferrell Movie Review Movie Reviews My Testimony My Thoughts Needed New Releases 2014 ! New Releases 2018 Not Mine ! Organization Others Reviews Parenting Pet Products product or Program reviews Product Reviews Quilts of Love Real Health Care Reviewers Wanted Reviews Reviews by Mark Finn Sale Serving the Lord Software Reviews Suzanne Woods Fisher Techy Stuff The Balanced Challenge The Simple Woman's Book Club The Simple Woman's Daybook This and That Thomas Nye Uncategorized Vannetta Chapman Weight Loss Winners Winning Womanly Blogs Women Women Professing Godliness Womens Ministry