Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
WooBamboo Kid’s Eco Toothbrushes
The Bamboo “Sprout” from WooBamboo is an eco-friendly bamboo-handled children’s toothbrush. We believe that big changes can be made with small, innovative steps. Using a WooBamboo toothbrush (we have adult versions, as well) is a fantastic way to make a small difference every day, and helps inspire people to continue to make eco-friendly changes. 🙂
* Biodegradable Brush Handle
* Made from Sustainable Bamboo
* Packaged in Recycled Material
* Naturally Anti-microbial
* Highest Quality Dupont Tynex Bristles
* Organically-grown, Nontoxic and BPA-free
Innovate. Inspire. Change the world. WOOBAMBOO
You can connect and learn more of WooBamboo at www.woobamboo.com
You can purchase them on amazon Here
Some Tips from Woobamboo !
- Don’t let your brush sit in liquid! This is a big one. Perhaps the BIGGEST one. Bamboo is porous, so it will eventually soak up water and expand. This is no bueno. So do yourself and your new favorite toothbrush a favor: dry it after each use and stand it up in a vented cup (or something similar). Your toothbrush will last SO much longer.
- Don’t brush hard! This is universal – meaning this goes for all tooth brushers out there, not just those using WooBamboo. There’s no need to punish your gums and your tooth enamel, and any dentist will tell you the same thing: Harder isn’t better. Brushing softer will still clean plaque from your teeth and massage your gums, without irritating your sensitive tissue and cutting the lifespan from your bristles. All-in-all, a good strategy.
- Don’t keep it anywhere near your toilet! Yeah, this one’s a little gross – but uncomfortably true. Every flush of your toilet triggers a mini atom bombish-type explosion of bacteria that showers down on everything within a general 6 foot radius. That’s right, it’s like a tiny Pompeii in your bathroom. What helps? close the lid before you trigger the ol’ flusharoo.
- Change your brush after two months. Okay, honestly, you could go a lot longer. But it’s best not to. No matter how clean and dry you keep your brush, and even though bamboo is anti-microbial, bacteria will still win in the end. So for OPTIMAL cleanliness, swap it out every 2 months.
- Swap your brush after you’re sick. Another biggie. When you’re sick, tons of germs hang out in your saliva. It’s just a fun place to be if you’re a microbe. Changing your brush after you’re sickness passes is just a smart thing to do, since (like we mentioned above) no matter HOW well you clean your brush, bacteria wins. And after you’re sick, your toothbrush is a tiki-torch of tiny germy terrorists. Don’t let them win.
- Enjoy. That’s right. It’s all about havin’ fun, bein’ green, and doin’ the job right. Take your time when you brush. Enjoy the process. Let your morning brush be a time to remind yourself of all the things you want to accomplish during the day, and let your nightly brush be a time to (more times than not) marvel at how little of the things you wanted to get done actually happened, and put a strategy together for the next round. In all seriousness, brushing is super important – and we’re thrilled and honored that you’re trusting this task to your WooBamboo. Cheers, everybody.
Prices may vary but online I found them for under 8.00 for a 2 pack !
I really like WooBamboo Toothbrushes ! The size of the heads are just the right size for little kids ! The brushes are soft and will not cause damage to your child’s gums. My dentists office said this is an important thing. I love the smooth bamboo handle that is eco friendly and I love the idea that when were done they will be able to be broken down in the environment or burned safely. Unlike plastic handled brushes that are not so easy to dispose of in an earth friendly manner. I love that my kids can safely use these and I have no worries of toxins and being unsafe. They also have adult size brushes !
Please Email me quickly to be entered into the giveaway for a 2 pack ! firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will close on 6/14/2014
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.